Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Podcasts: Thing #19

Over the past couple of years I have listened to various podcasts available in the iTunes library, and Tim Wilson, who used to work in my school district and is now the director of technology for the Buffalo School District, often includes interesting podcasts on his Savvy Technologist blog. This has been a good way for him to share interviews he has conducted with various technology leaders around the country whom he has met at conferences, workshops, etc.

For this Thing, I took a look at the podcasts available through the various sources mentioned, and I particularly enjoyed the "Grammar Grater" weekly podcast available on the MPR site. As a former English teacher, I retain a big interest in correct language usage, and this series of podcasts about "English words, grammar, and usage for the Information Age" is both interesting and entertaining. I subscribed to it by adding it to my RSS links in Vienna.

No comments: