Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Final Thoughts: Thing #23

This has been one of the most fun and worthwhile inservice activities I have participated in. What made it especially good were the choices of tools to become familiar with, the timeliness of the topics, and the resource links that someone very smart put together for us! As I mentioned in my previous blog entry, I will now bring much more knowledge to all of my professional reading and my on-the-job interaction with teachers.

This inservice was a much-needed kick in the pants to get going on learning about all of these new tools! Some I will find much more useful than others, but all of them are part of the lives of the digital natives we are teaching these days, so we need to be informed about them.

I hope that other opportunities like this are offered in the future!

1 comment:

23 Things said...

Thanks for participating and for such great comments. Nice to know you have learned so much. Stay tuned for more on a stick in fall or winter.