Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What Did I Learn Today?: Thing #22


I hereby resolve to keep up my personal inservice on these various 2.0 tools!!!

I agree that 15 minutes per day is not a lot to commit, and I believe it will be possible for me because my esteemed colleague, Terri Osland, uses these interactive tools on a day-to-day basis in her interaction with me and other colleagues. She regularly shares documents and spreadsheets, she maintains a blog, she is our go-to person for tips on embedding videos, subscribing to social networking communities, etc. She keeps me on my toes!

I very much appreciate having much more background knowledge about so many of the 2.0 tools that are frequently mentioned in articles in our professional journals, now that I have had a chance to try them myself. Thanks for this opportunity!

No comments: