Monday, March 24, 2008

Share Your Creations: Thing #8

Having looked at all of the various programs linked into this module, I now have a headache and am not sure which of them I really prefer. The "presentation" sharing programs all seemed a bit limited in the type of slides that could be created--mostly simple texts and outlines and such, with only some simple clipart or background/font colors to liven things up. Within those limitations, I am inclined to favor cleaner-looking programs like Thumbstacks rather than the more-cluttered programs like Slideshare, but maybe that's just me--I don't care about accessing hundreds of other people's samples, and I would rather just have a simple tool to do what I need to do.

I find the eFolio concept intriguing--certainly an impressive way to develop a resume for use in job applications, conference session introductions, etc. One of the values of working through the "23 Things" modules is the opportunity to discover some cool tools our own state is creating and making available to all of us!

No comments: